Discover a place where great health awaits you
Welcome to Bella Vita Chiropractic & Wellness, a patient-centered office with chiropractors and massage therapists who provide you, your family and friends with great health through great care. The name itself, Bella Vita, means beautiful life, and represents an integrative health and wellness center where we open the doors to superb health and wellness for everyone. We offer chiropractic care, exercise advice, nutritional counseling, supplement recommendations, Kinesio Taping, massage therapy and Reiki.
How may we take of care of you?
Jordan M. DeGrazia, M.A., D.C.
- Bachelor of Arts from Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Bachelor of Science from National University of Health Sciences (formerly National College of Chiropractic)
- Master of Arts from West Virginia University
- Doctor of Chiropractic from National University of Health Sciences (formerly National College of Chiropractic)
- Advanced Rated in Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
Dr. DeGrazia lives in Iowa City with his wife Kristen and their three children Mason, Maia and Tess and their dog Rosie.
Maria Conley, D.C.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Sciences (formerly Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science)
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA
- Providing expert care to people of all ages since 1987.
- Providing care with various chiropractic techniques including Activator, Flexion/Distraction, Thompson Drop, and Diversified
- Formerly located at 1486 S 1st Avenue, Suite B, in Iowa City, IA
Dr. Spencer Brink, D.C
- Associates in Applied Science from NICC
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Certified in Physiotherapy from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Kinesio Taping
Stacey Ingerslev, LMT of All Points Massage
- Bachelor of Arts from The University of Iowa
- Graduate of the Shiatsu Clinic and School
- Specializing in Focused Touch Shiatsu, Swedish, Cranio-Sacral, Pregnancy Massage, and Medical Massage
- 30, 45, 60 and 75 Minute Sessions are Available
Erika Dohrer-Smith, LMT
- Associate of Science from Kirkwood College
- Graduate of Carlson College of Massage Therapy, February 1997
- Specializing in Swedish and Orthopedic
- 20, 40 and 60 minute sessions are available
Bella Vita Chiropractic and Wellness’s office staff Deborah Singleton, Roxanne Page, and Amy Stammeyer
Deborah, Roxanne, and Amy bring a combined 15 plus years in healthcare patient service as well as 40 plus years of insurance and patient billing experience. They are dedicated to make each patient’s experience an integral part of the healing process.
“When most people think of chiropractic care, they think only of spine and neck problems. I have had longstanding issues with my knees and feet. Dr. DeGrazia has been very effective in eliminating my pain and increasing my activity. He is a skilled and caring practitioner. He rocks!”
“I have dealt with back pain for a very long time. Dr. DeGrazia combines his focused listening skills with great clinical expertise to deliver extraordinary care. He has made a tremendous difference for me. Now when I have a back flair up, I know that I can count on him to help me get back to my active life quickly!”
“I have been a patient of Dr. DeGrazia’s for many years. He is the first chiropractor that I can honestly say has helped me feel better inside and out. He not only helps keep my body in alignment, he has also helped me with vitamin supplements and exercises for trouble areas. Dr. DeGrazia is always accommodating with his schedule and is always there to greet you with a smile and humor. Another good thing about going to Dr. DeGrazia’s office is that I can also schedule an appointment with one of his massage therapists and his acupuncturist. It’s great to have all of these healthcare providers under one roof. I recommend DeGrazia to all of my friends and family.”
“I have been going to Jordan for over 5 years, as well as my family. We are always treated with kindness, respect and concern for our ailments. And end up feeling better for it. Jordan’s approach is far gentler than you would expect and knows exactly how to find your trouble spots. Our family highly recommends Dr. DeGrazia’s knowledge and touch.”
“I have been a patient of Dr. Jordan DeGrazia for over two years and have had a most pleasant doctor-patient relationship over that time. I am always met with sincerity and respect and have experienced quality treatment(s) from Jordan. The aesthetics of the office are very calming and inviting”
-Michael J. O’Brien
“We tell everyone we come in contact with who is in need of chiropractic care about Dr. Jordan DeGrazia and Bella Vita Chiropractic and Wellness. Dr. DeGrazia has taken care of our family for four years now. He knows when to say “I can’t do any more for this, so let’s see about…” He assisted my son in finding a neurologist and orthopedic surgeon who found our son to have lumbar stenosis and four herniated disks.
Dr. DeGrazia also sent me to have an x-ray when a pain in my shoulder blade area would not improve. That x-ray showed a spot in my lung which I had further tested (and it turned out to be only a shadow), but that was the catalyst for my quitting smoking.
Dr. DeGrazia is all about the total health of his patients, whether he is the one to take care of us or if he teams up with other health care professionals to get the job done. Not only that, but he has a wonderful sense of humor and shows genuine compassion for his patients. The moment you walk in the Center you begin to feel relaxed and calm, and know you are in for a healing treatment.”
-Debra A. Borgstahl
Dr. DeGrazia’s Hours
8:00am – 6:00pm
8:00am – 5:00pm
11:00am – 7:00pm
8:00am – 5:00pm
8:00am – 2:00pm
Dr. Brink’s Hours
9:30am – 6:00pm
9:30am – 6:00pm
10:30am – 7:00pm
9:30am – 6:00pm
9:30am – 1:00pm
Dr. Conley’s Hours
10:00am – 6:30pm
10:00am – 5:00pm
10:00am – 6:00pm
10:00am – 2:00pm
Massage Therapy Hours
Include daily, evening, and Sunday hours but vary by practitioner.
Please call for details.