Bella Vita Chiropractic & Wellness
610 Eastbury Drive, Suite 3
Iowa City, Iowa 52245
With the recent update to allow for elective procedures we feel it is time to re-open the office and start treating our fantastic patients again. We have missed you!
To ensure we maintain safety and social distancing practices, appointments will be required for ALL patients. We ask that our patients call our office to make an appointment, reschedule or cancel their appointment, or with questions on their account or to pay on their balance.
The following safety protocols will be in place:
• All patients will be called to confirm their appointment as well as pre-screen for COVID-19 symptoms. If you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, traveled out of Iowa in the last two weeks or have been exposed to COVID-19, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment until you have been fever and symptom free for 3 days.
• All patients entering the office will be subject to a pre screening questionnaire before services are rendered.
• Providers and staff will wear a mask and when appropriate gloves. Staff will also make extra steps to limit contact when possible.
• All treatment rooms will be disinfected prior to and after each use.
• Reception area will be disinfected throughout the day,
• All patients will be required to wear masks. We encourage you to wear your own masks as supplies are limited, but will provide masks to those that do not have them.
• We ask that you arrive alone to your appointment. If necessary, one additional person can accompany you if needed for assistance and they will be required to follow all protocols.
• We ask that all patients arrive at their appointment time. If patients arrive early they may be asked to wait in their car.
• We ask that all patients practice social distancing while in our office by keeping at least 6 feet between you, other patients and our staff.
Those that refuse to follow our protocols may be asked to leave. We just want to keep everyone safe!